Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hey guys!
 Sorry this email is a day late. We went to Martin's Cove yesterday. It took all day. We get a little extra time today to get all our usual p-day stuff done. 
 I have a miracle that happened I'd like to share with you. I was on exchanges with a zone leader. We were teaching a lesson to this guy Ken. Things went pretty well. We taught him and had him pray about baptism. After he prayed we were all silent for about 2 minutes. It felt like a really long time! Then he said he felt this calm chill and that he was going to get baptized. His date is June 26. Pray that everything will work out so that he can get baptized on that day. 
Lemme tell you about Martin's Cove. It was so cool to walk where those pioneers walked. It was a really hot day though so it wasn't all that authentic. It was still the same place though. I took some pictures and we saw a snake. It was really small and I didn't hear a rattle. It was really cool. Other than walking that day we had a 5 hour round trip in the car. That took forever!
Oh one more thing. Starting after this next transfer on June 13 all mail will be sent directly to our apartments. I'm allowed to send a short email out friday after transfers to let you know my address. So, we won't use the mission address anymore. So ask Cassandra when she sends her letter that week to make sure it's after she checks what my address is for that transfer. Thanks.

I love you and hope you all have a super awesome week!
-Elder Damewood

No comments:

Post a Comment