Wednesday, October 24, 2012


So my new area is pretty good. It's the singles wards in boutiful. I am a district leader out here which is pretty fun. I like my new area pretty well. I'm still getting used to it. I don't have much to say about the area. I really miss my old area and Elder Miller. This is ok though. I will get you my sizes once i figure out what they are. There's this cool member that owns a suit shop and he will measure me. He got me a new shirt the other day too. That was way cool. I don;'t have that much to talk about. I hope you liked your present. I'll have a lot more to say next week once I figure out what's going on here. I'll tell you about my new companion i guess. He's elder bickley from Washington. He's pretty cool but we aren't as close as some of my other companions. Well I'll write you next week. We have a baptism this weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment