Monday, March 19, 2012

Hey guys!

This week was great. We didn't have any baptisms scheduled this week. They're all for after conference. I'm very excited for them. The work is going pretty well here. I love Green River WY! Transfer calls are tomorrow. I hope me and Elder Kemendics stay here. It's more than likely. We checked our referral box that we made for the seminary class and it was empty! Bro. Glathar(the sem teacher) is gonna talk to them. I thought our lesson went great. Everyone had fun I guess they just didn't apply it yet. Or maybe they're working on it. Who knows? I can't think of any miracle moments this week. We had a great lesson with Dakota and we added a family yesterday. They aren't available for a return appointment until April 10 though.
OH! We had to jump start our car this morning! That was fun. No one knew how to do it but me. Thanks for teaching me Dad. Our Subaru has a specific hook thingy made for the black cable. It was so convenient. 
Yes good choices are great! I see it in the people here. They turn around and they see the difference. A smart man learns from his mistakes but a wise man learns from other's mistakes as well. There's a lot of things I'm not going anywhere near ever! I see what it does and it's stupid. I love being a part of this great work and seeing the light in people's eyes. Dakota is a perfect example of this. I mean not that he'd made bad choices before but he's just getting more and more light. I can tell these things he's being taught sound familiar because he was taught them in the Pre-Earth Life. Oh and keep this on the down low but I think him and his fellowshipper Sadie are gonna end up getting married. It's just like you guys! Except Sadie is a little younger not older :) Her parents both had a good feeling about Dakota when they first met him.
I love you,
Elder Damewood

No comments:

Post a Comment