Monday, September 10, 2012


Hey everyone!

 I can't believe it's been pretty much a year. The time has gone so fast and the privilege of being in this mission is half over. 
 We had a pretty good week. We didn't really meet all of our goals. It was transfer week and as a zone leader it's even busier. All the districts got entirely moved around. Things were insane but they've calmed down. We have a few potential investigators and yesterday we had great lessons. Hillary is almost on date. Plus we actually got a referral in our almost always empty referral box!! I was so excited. We had great lessons with Ainur and Altinnur (the twins from Mongolia) and Jiyoun (from Korea) is doing very well. This is such a boss area and it'll give me a great start to my second year.  

 I've been thinking about what I want to be different about this year. My first and most important goal is to baptize more! President Winn said the key to success is faith. I will increase my faith by having more effective studies, following the schedule better and striving to do whatever it takes to have the spirit with me. I'm excited for this next year and I want to have 2x as many baptisms as last year. I have 30 so far, I want 60 next year... It could happen but it'll be really hard. I can't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment