Monday, September 17, 2012


We've been having some super great lessons! We got like 6 referrals this week!. We added 3 new investigators! We had a great lesson with Ainur and Altinnur. They recieved an answer right there that they are supposed to be baptized. Their baptism is Saturday. 
We met a guy named Dane who is super prepared. He accepted to be baptized the first visit! Oct6! We met with Hillary and she got an answer to be baptized but to wait until her life calms down. I usually get disappointed when that happens but the Spirit told me it was best for her. I care about her so much. I want her to be baptized at the right time rather than rush into it cuz I want a number. I'm excited for this coming week. Pray that we will find people and that my throat will feel better. 

I love you have a great week!
-Elder Damewood

No comments:

Post a Comment