Monday, October 17, 2011


Hey guys I'll answer those questions first.
Are you on a bike or in a car?
Car, but we're using up our miles pretty quick so we want to start using bikes soon.
Did you get your bike and how is it? 
Yes, I haven't ridden it yet though. We need helmets first.
Are you guys in an appartment and how do you like it?  
We're in a members basement. It's super nice! We have a washer and dryer down there. The only thing is their dog is annoying. 
Have you had a busy week of appointments?
Well we haven't had too many appointments.. It's hard to find people to teach, hardly anyone speaks English here and Rose Park so we hand out referrals a lot more often than we teach.
 Are you getting the teaching thing down and haveing some spiritual moments?
Yeah, I'm getting pretty used to teaching. The thing is we've had 3 baptisms and now we have no one left to teach we're looking as hard as we can. We've had tons of Spiritual Moments already. Elder Davis was driving and stopped and said I've seen myself on that doorstep. We ended up placing a Book of Mormon and we're gonna try and start teaching them soon. The baptisms were great. I can't spell their names(they're from Guam) they are nicknamed Tete and Lala. They are super solid converts. They're 11 and 13. I got to confirm the younger one. That was so amazing!
This week went great. I really can't believe it's already been a month. Well, i didn't get the package Friday so I'll get it this Friday. I'm excited. I remembered my camera so here's those pics. The first few are from the MTC. My Companion is the tall white one and Elder Teripaia is the short Hawaiian awesome guy! Elder Lee is the taller dark one. He's from New Zealand. The sun was always so bright that it made our shirts glow in the sun.
Anyway. We've got a lot planned this week. One word: FIND! We need people to teach! 
I love you all and I'll talk to you next week!
-Elder Damewood

No comments:

Post a Comment