Tuesday, October 4, 2011

So, Brandon had some time left.  I love this letter it is cute.
So I have some time left over to write an email. I don't really have much to say though. I don't have any stories beause nothing much happens the day before you leave... I think I'm going to miss the MTC. It's weird, this 3 weeks has really flown by but it feels like i've been here for years. I don't know if you know what I mean but it's weird. I'm really looking forward to get into the field. It's gonna be great. I hope that tomorrow I can send you where my area adress is and tell you where I'm serving. I don't think I have much else to write.... But i still have 12 minutes. Umm the food is good.. It could be better but it's good. My roommates are awesome. Elder Lee is from New Zealand and Elder Teripaia is from Hawaii. That's cool to hear about the grass at the temple. Speaking of bad fish we had something here called Cod Nuggets. They were pretty good. The British Elder in my district Elder Needham hates when we have "fish and chips" me and him both know it's not even close. 50% of the people in my field are members. They make up 2% of Church membership worldwide. So that's pretty cool. I've still got 8 minutes. How's the new season of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? Is it pretty epic? anything that gets sent to my mission office will get forwarded to me within a few days so just make that my official address and it'll be fine. I really like getting mail. It's the only thing that's kind of different. I'm either studying or studying with my companion, or my district, or my zone, or I'm eating. Letters add a little flavor to the mix hahaha. wow 5 minutes left.. hey it's 11:11. I wish for something good for lunch.. I'm pretty bored if you can't tell. I'm waiting for my companion to do his emails then I can go to lunch. After lunch I'm going to the Temple then packing up until dinner, choir, devtional, then bed. I leave here at 6 in the morning tomorrow. I'm super excited! I've been reading the Book of Mormon like crazy. I'm on Alma 32 already, it's one of my favorite chapters too. The one's before it are all about The missionary journeys of the Sons of Mosiah, they're a really good role model. The thing is I'll never be able to catch up to them. They had thousands of baptisms... I'll only have hundreds lol.
Well I'm pretty much out of time. I love you all
Elder Damewood

1 comment: