Monday, October 24, 2011


This week was a little tougher than the last few. We ran out of miles so we biked. our phone screen broke and we're having a hard time finding. I'm still having more fun than ever though. It's pretty weird. I love it here. 
I'm not sure what I should talk about now. I'm learning and growing a lot. I know my area and I love the people. I love my 2 hours of study in the morning and i love just being a missionary. One of my favorite things is putting on my tag. It's true! I'm really here! I have the tag to prove it!
We're teaching a guy named Fred. He's from Louisiana. He's got a Cajun accent. I don't know what he says. He's awesome though. 
Keep up with the blog. It's pretty cool and I should be on there every once in a while. 
Today we had a field trip to the tabernacle organ and the beehive house. I wanted to get a pic of the organ but i had a bad seat. so just Google it an you'll see where i was. There's a bunch of pillars there.I was behind one....... The Beehive house used to be Brigham Young's. There were a ton of people there and we moved to quickly for me to even get pictures. I know you'll be mad i don't have pics but i tried. just Google the beehive house too. 
Well since the field trip took up most of our pday I have to go.
I love you all!
Elder Damewood

No comments:

Post a Comment