Monday, January 9, 2012


Things are getting better. It sure toughened me up. Nothing much has changed. One of the Visa Waiters left for Brazil this morning. Since nothing much has changed it's just the Lord making me stronger. Thank you so much for your prayers and email. It sure was a big help. We've had a lot of good things happen. We have tons of investigators and they're all doing well. Pray that Troy's mom will see that He's ready for Baptism. 
Today we went to Wal-mart and I got some protein bars and an ab wheel. I'm gonna get strong and stuff. I'm pretty excited about that. 
Things are all better now really except I didn't get any mail this week. It was the first time so far. I didn't get as sad as I thought I would lol. I was fine.
I'm so glad things are all better here! We're having a great time! We've got a few baptisms lined up. So far there's none this weekend but we're hoping to get Troy's mom on board. 
I love my district so much. Our district leader is the fantastic Elder Montgomery! We have so much fun. I look forward to every district meeting. This is the best mission in the whole world!. 

No comments:

Post a Comment