Monday, January 2, 2012


Dear family... and everyone else,

This week was transfers. It was pretty crazy. Elder Davis is no longer my companion. :( He was so cool but now he's a Zone Leader in South Zone. I have 3 new comps now. One is here to stay the other 2 are visa waiters going to Brazil. The apartment is so crammed. It's been really crazy being the only one out of 4 who knows the area and trying to find something for the other 2 missionaries to do when we split up. I've been extremely stressed out. I even threw up Friday night cuz of it. I think I'm doing a little better right now but I still sometimes get depressed or stressed or whatever. It's been a rollercoaster these past few days. I need all of your prayers. This is the first time the mission has really actually been super challenging. The emails and letters i get have been super helpful. A big thank you to all of you who help me out. I love you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment