Monday, February 6, 2012

Hey everything is going well. I'm just getting over another wave of sickness though. I'm doing ok today though. I have a headache though. Today we went to the temple and missed the session by 30 seconds. We did initiatory. Then we went shopping and stuff. I didn't get anything. I won't know until tomorrow if I'm getting transfered. Then I won't know until wednesday where i'm going. There's not much I have to report either. It's just been another normal week out here. 
I'm really gonna miss Ron and Dee if I do get transferred though. There's also this kid named Miles who's really cool. I'd miss his family a ton!
Yeah I got the package. It's really awesome! I loved the CD's. I'm going over to Rons to have him put them on my mp3 player today. The Rainbow Dash toy was great too lol. Tell Sister Solomon thanks for me. 
I'm learning a lot out here and I'm getting better at focusing and staying happy. It's a little hard this week though cuz I've been sick. We didn't have any baptisms this weekend.... I'm really hungry right now. 
I really don't have much else to say. Things are just going along here. It's going good.
Well I guess it's time for me to go already.

No comments:

Post a Comment