Thursday, May 17, 2012

I had tons of fun talking with you guys too. Well I'm not really having a rough time it' just the work is slow and it's picking up just not fast enough. There's so much potential I can see it. It's just a little ways away. I'm excited for when it does come. My companion rocks! He's really really good at teaching already. I'm trying my best to teach him. He's great. 

I can't think of anything super crazy this week. Well we had these 2 girls at church. Their mom isn't ready to come back yet so we sat by them. They're 8 and 10 so they had a hard time staying still in Sacrament. I never thought I'd have to babysit on my mission! Well I have leadership training in Salt Lake tomorrow. I'm leaving Elder Smith in my area with my District Leader's companion. I remember the first time I was left in my area without Elder Davis. It was a difficult scary thing but I learned a lot and really grew because of it. I'm excited to see how well he does.

After we got off Skype I went out and ate a snack with the Harris'. it was good. they all thought I was weird for putting peanut butter on my hot dog,  but it's so good! It's nice to have a place like theirs. They're so friendly, they love having us over and they're so fun.  I wish we could go more but we have a ton of work to do so we can't go too often. That's a good thing though :) Sister Harris really is a huge help out here. She feeds us and mends our stuff and tells us stories from her son. He's in Russia. I'm gonna miss them when I have to get transferred. I hope it's 2 more transfers away. The fact that I'm training a missionary helps increase that chance. 

I love you all,
Elder Damewood

No comments:

Post a Comment