Monday, May 21, 2012

We had a really good week. The area is slowly picking up. I wish it would go faster though. 
We watched the solar eclipse yesterday. We could see it a little. It was really bright though. It was so weird to see the sun look like the moon. It was crescent shaped. 
We have a baptism coming up this weekend. It's been a little while so I'm glad about that. 
Our free pizza got cut down to 50% off pizza. We're gonna have to start going there less. The guy said it wasn't our fault. The price of food has gone up. I don't like it.
We met with Dakota last night. He's doing great. He's moving so fast. It's awesome! I love this area so much. I've got about a month left here at least, hopefully more but if not I'm gonna end with a bang! 
We had leadership training this past week. I left Elder Smith in the area with another missionary and he did great. I also learned a lot at training. It was cool to feel the Spirit so strong. It really built my testimony that Jesus lives and loves each of us. I'm so glad to be a part of this. I'm so grateful for all you've done to get me here. It's awesome! I love serving a mission!
I hope you all have a great week!

I love you,
Elder Damewood

No comments:

Post a Comment