Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hey,
Man what a super great week! We spent a lot of time at the stake center Saturday baptizing! It was a ton of fun. The person that was originally going to do Dannika and Deleani's baptism couldn't make it so me and Elder K. jumped in. Brian's baptism was super amazing too. I love the work in this area. There's just one problem now. We've baptized all our teaching pool pretty much. We need to go find more people!. I sure hope we do it this week! This is how me and Elder K. expect transfers to go: He leaves and I stay. I'm gonna miss him. He's been great. The thing is I don't want my next companion to come into a dead area. We gotta pick it up this week. Pray that we find and that the members here find as well. I loved making those videos. I wish I could just email them to you. It'd be so much easier. Oh well, we'll just have to do it this way it's not so bad. 
So I'm officially moved out of my room.... I leave and everything changes. lol Thanks for keeping my guitar safe :) We taught at a BYD recently. It was fun. We had them all ask any questions they want. I love that.
I love the work here. The members are super helpful and it's so great. Tuesday we should be going out to the one ward out here in the middle of nowhere. It's called Manilla Utah. I'm excited. Hopefully there's a ton to baptize out there. 
Well I gotta get P-Day a rollin' here. It was great to hear from you. I wake up each Monday excited to read emails from you.

I love you
Elder Damewood

No comments:

Post a Comment