Monday, April 30, 2012

We had a pretty good week.  I had a bike crash this week. I got 6 square inches of road rash and ruined a pair of pants. The arm is almost better but the pants are gone. I don't really have much news though. The week was pretty slow. The area came to a stop after we baptized everyone but I guess it's speeding back up now. It's transfer week. I'm hoping that I stay. I love it here. 
I don't really have much to say. There doesn't seem to be much new stuff going on. We've been walking a lot and finally the month is over so we get more miles. 
Dakota's friend should be meeting with us Tuesday. Dakota passed the Sacrament yesterday. That was super cool. 
I guess I can talk about Manilla. We went down there and did service. We were expecting to teach but that didn't work. We just laid sod at someone's house. The cabin we got to stay in was really awesome though. We're going there Thursday. Hopefully I'm still in the area then.

I love you,
Elder Damewood

No comments:

Post a Comment